Monday, January 28, 2008

The beginning


Clint and I met on a blind date and dated off and on for 2 years till I finally came to my senses and relized that I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friend for time and all eternity on December 13th, 2005. I love him more and more each day! We have accomplished so much together, we have a beautiful home and wonderful friends and family to fill it. We love spending time with my mother and clint's mom and pop! Clint works at Utah Auto Sales and I spend my time taking care of my beautiful baby boy and working on finishing some coarses to work from home. We continue to love one an other more and more each day, clint is such a wonderful father and provider for our family, "Dreams really do come true".

4 comments:

tristanandtricia said...

You are so beautiful Melanie! I've never seen your wedding pictures.

Unknown said...

Thats awesome Mel! I am glad you are a part of our family, but especially to hear how much you love my brother!! That warms my heart. Clint is such a good man, and you are a good woman. I am so happy for the both of you, and congrats on the addition, he's a doll. Keep on keepin on! Heh heh

Foxyboxy said...

Mel, you are such a hot mama. Look at you!

Rachel said...

beautiful.